13 Jun #Relax and #Renew at Pura Vida Fitness & Spa this Father’s Day
This Father’s Day, spoil the hardworking Dads in your life at Pura Vida, and its full-service spa, SpaVital. Because, let’s be real, what more could a busy dad want than a day to #recharge and #relax? Treat him to a day of health and wellness with a private training session, and follow it up with a gift of pampering and tranquility – the ultimate way to show him he’s appreciated.
Gift Giving Ideas for Dad:
- Private Training Sessions: Personal trainer Eric Johnson specializes in progressive strength training, mobility, and muscle building. Keep Dad healthy and fit with three private training sessions with Eric for just $199.
Choose one or more of the following spa specials to be enjoyed with a local microbrew.
- 50-minute Swedish massage: Let us help dad reduce any stress or tension he might be feeling with this gentle, light to medium pressure massage; $85.
- 50-minute deep-tissue massage: This massage uses deep strokes to focus on overly tight problem areas your old man may have; $95.
- Men’s refueling facial: Keep dad’s skin healthy and soft with a facial that corrects signs of aging and gently exfoliates while unclogging pores. $95
- Express Pedicure: A father who’s always on their feet could use this pedicure that includes light exfoliation, nail shaping, and cuticle maintenance; $35.
*Spa specials are available June 10 – 20, 2016.
For more information, visit http://www.puravidaclub.com/.