18 Sep One Night Only – Izakaya Den’s Annual Sake Event
If you didn’t snag a ticket to Den Corner’s Summer Rooftop Party here’s your chance!
Izakaya Den Sake Grand Tasting takes guests on a journey through esteemed Japanese sake breweries paired with izakaya-style bites for one night only, Monday, September 23.
Master chef Toshi Kizaki, renowned for his deep knowledge of Japanese sake, curated brewers to bring awareness to their award-winning sakes.
During this special night, you will travel through 7 sake regions of Japan at 6 different sake tasting stations, and enjoy passed hors d’oeuvres to compliment the sake tasting.
Two seatings available at 6 pm or 7 pm.
Ticket price is $70 plus tax and includes 6 different sake tastings, food pairings, and a sake cup to take home.
- Asabiraki Shuzo – asabiraki-net.jp – Iwate Region
- Chikuma Nishiki – chikumanishiki.com – Nagano Region
- Yamamoto Honke – kyotosake.com – Kyoto Region
- Kobe Shushinkan – shushinkan.co.jp – Kobe Region
- Chiyomusubi – chiyomusubi.co.jp – Tottori Region
- Hatsumomiji – hatsumomidi.co.jp – Yamaguchi Region
- Tenzan Shuzou – tenzan.co.jp – Saga Region
Izakaya Den – 1487-A South Pearl St.
Denver, CO, 80210